Client have an micros 3700 POS already implemented to manage their products , inventary and billing sytem for their resturant. It need to integrated with the middleware selfcheckout kiosk which need to be perform the transaction independently. But the transaction should be logged in the Micros using the API provided by the Micros 3700 POS.
Product detail, pricing and stock has been managed from Micros. But the transaction should be happened through KIOSK middleware application.
Expertise in the Micros 3700 POS.
Micros 3700 POS API to Calculate the cart value.
If transaction failed or user abort the transaction, we will void the transaction.
1) Establishing the connection between the Micros 3700 POS.
2) Consume Micros API's to calculate the pricing and taxes based on the selected product and applied discount.
3) Post the transaction while the user initiated the transaction.
4) Update the transaction with payment type once the transaction completed.
5) If transaction failed or user abort the transaction, we will void the transaction.
We build a middleware to integrate the Micros 3700 with any of the sytem to consuming the API's from micros and can able to clculate and post the transaction.