A loss prevention solution for stores, where the items picked up by a customer are detected using computer vision technology and the items presented at the cashier's counter are compared with the customer's computer vision cart. Any items that are not billed at the cashier's counter will be treated as stolen. This will help detect theft and reduce loss for shops.
Inside a store, the items which are picked up by customer should be identified and cross-compared with the items presented by customer at billing. Identify the items that are not billed and count them as stolen items.
Expertise in Computer Vision.
Deep Learning & Video processing.
Human activity recognition & Object detection.
1. Track the customers who enter and leave a shop.
2. Track the items picked up by a customer.
3. Identify the items present at the billing counter.
4. Compare with the customer's virtual cart and identify any missing items.
5. Report the missing items.
Computer vision based shopping will help to create innovative solutions to minimize human effort and to allow a smooth shopping experience.